Welcome
Welcome to <strong>My Scene Hangout</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Encoders used by doll machines

Have you made an awesome custom doll? Share helpful pointers for customizing dolls or just talk about customizing here.

Moderator: Impy

Encoders used by doll machines

Postby Apple McAdams » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Hello, I am just new in this industry. We are using machines to for doll making. Just wanna know if you have heard about heavy duty encoders (not sure if I am using the correct term). Any suggestion?
Apple McAdams

Re: Encoders used by doll machines

Postby fashionconscious » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:02 am

That was nice! But, I'm not familiar with a heavy duty encoders. Maybe , you could research or check about encoders suppliers online. You can narrow down your choices from there.
fashionconscious

Re: Encoders used by doll machines

Postby Apple McAdams » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:19 am

Nothing to worry about, I already searched online and found a helpful link. I also contacted them and everything is under negotiation. Thanks
Apple McAdams

Return to Custom Corner