Welcome
Welcome to <strong>My Scene Hangout</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Viruses

Having a problem with some features on the board? Have some comments or suggestions on how to improve the board? Post all of that here!

Moderator: Impy

Viruses

Postby atseyes » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:32 am

I've posted about Spam before, but I've had a number of possible virus and phishing attacks coming through the Hangout recently. (And not so recently. It's one reason why I haven't been so active on here over the last couple of years!)

But I thought you might like to be aware of possible malware issues, possibly with the adverts that run on the site. Speaking of adverts, I also wonder just how appropriate BetVictor is for a site which will be visited by under-18s! It's the banner advert running at the top as I type!!
atseyes

Return to Members Board