Welcome
Welcome to <strong>My Scene Hangout</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

More new lines in Mexico!!!!

Come in here to talk about anything and everything My Scene. Find the latest news about upcoming lines and other My Scene news.

Moderator: Impy

Postby Nuska » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 am

OMG OMG OMG! Hollywood bling is .. woooooow! Great price, cool otfits, beautiful faces- especially Chelsea! Love them!
Nuska

Postby Splashy_Chic » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 am

robbe33 you have all the new lines and all dolls in the sets in mexico have you thought of getting them to sell on ebay to the world ? you'd sell them pretty quick just a thought
Splashy_Chic

Postby Emoboy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:22 am

Hollywood Bling Chelsea is a KNOCK-OUT! I love her! :D A must have for me!

Thanks for the pics robert!
Emoboy

Postby idrusa » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:24 pm

:D Marvellous the new dolls!!! I'm happy too for the articulated body. why Mattell don't produce more dolls with this body???
The couple...sigh...poor boys with that orrible pplastic hair... :(
idrusa

Postby kingkevin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:25 pm

ROB!! YOUR KILLING US!!!
These shots are SO lovely! im so jealous, I wish I could go to Mexico and get these. Congrats. Thanks for the pictures!!! :-)
kingkevin

Postby Luka » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 pm

robbe33 wrote:WEEKEND CHIC

HOOLYWOOD BLING

ULTRA GLAM

STREET ART

CLUB NIGHT

CABANA BEACH

BOUTIQUE STREET

Wow, I love the new lines (except for Club Night...)! Thank you soooo much for the pics!!
Luka

Postby Max » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 pm

BIG NEWS! My sister may be going to Mexico for her vacation! I'm gonna see if I can convince her to pic me up a few new My Scenes. If nothing else, I want Hollywood Bling and the 'Love' sets.
Max

Toy Fair 2009...

Postby Jeannie » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Dear My Scene Fans,

I'm going to wait until after Toy Fair 2009 to try to find any of the 2009 My Scene waves, because I want to know for certain if they will all be available to the U.S.

I'm really hopin'...especially since the American My Scene site features Nia...

Thanks in advance for your replies.
8)
Poof,

"Jeannie"

PHOTO CREDIT= http://www.worthpoint.com
Jeannie

Postby fierce-angel » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:59 pm

delanceydude wrote:Is there's a magnet in Chelsea/Kennedy's hand so they can "hold" River/Hudson's hand? If there isn't, there should be. I've always wished that Mattel would put a magnet in the girls' hands anh purses so they could "hold" their purses.

OMG that's a brilliant idea! That way we don't have to use rubber bands or double sided tape. The magnet thing should work for the purses, cellphones and other small items.
My Latest My Scene Boy: Wave 2: Bryant from eBay PH
My Latest My Scene Girl: un-FUR-gettable Kennedy that was on SALE

fierce-angel

Postby fierce-angel » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm so happy that the boys are back. However, I really hate the fact that they don't have real doll hair. The boys also have a different body which I kinda like because the joints does not show the metal that holds the joints together.

River is using the same head mold as of the most recent Ken so I'm gonna rename him Ken. Sorry Kennedy I would pair him with one of my MS Barbie when I get one. Hurray a Ken in my My Scene World.

Also, I think Hudson's face mold and look got it's inspiration from the blonde Kens of the 80's 90's.

My Latest My Scene Boy: Wave 2: Bryant from eBay PH
My Latest My Scene Girl: un-FUR-gettable Kennedy that was on SALE

fierce-angel

Postby DezaRay24 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Nice more lines that we won't get in the US
I want the AKA Centennial Barbie :c(
DezaRay24

Postby kingkevin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 pm

DezaRay24 wrote:Nice more lines that we won't get in the US

lol
I know, right. I still come here cause MS will always b #1 in my book, but Ive pretty much started to focus on other doll lines (misaki mostly)

However, I did get all of the ones I wanted from last year from Chili, and I got them for a pretty good price, PLUS, the person I got them from (shes such a sweetheart!) even checkes their face to make sure they all look perfect. I might hit her up again this year to get me a few, probably just UG Kennedy and Cabanna Kennedy so far though. Amazon just delayed my Scooter Kennedy for almost 5 more weeks!!!!! :-/

and I hate the be the berrer of bad news, but with the economy the way it is, I doubt we will get any new ms in america any time soon. Sadly. I sure hope I am wrong though.
kingkevin

Postby Mimelover » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 pm

I hope your wrong too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love my nia <3 <3 <3
Mimelover

Postby Lvanett » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 pm

kingkevin wrote:and I hate the be the berrer of bad news, but with the economy the way it is, I doubt we will get any new ms in america any time soon. Sadly. I sure hope I am wrong though.

Well if the toy shelves are any indication...I'm afraid you are right. I visited Target & Walmart and their layout plans were hanging on the shelves. All I saw was more Princess fillintheblank, HSM, Hannah "I think I'm cool but I'm not" Montana, and so on.
Love & prayers, Lynda
Lvanett

Postby Bubblegum » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:28 pm

I am giving up on new dolls. I have mostly focused on Fashion Royalty and Momoko stuff for now.
Bubblegum

Postby Max » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Bubblegum wrote:I am giving up on new dolls. I have mostly focused on Fashion Royalty and Momoko stuff for now.

Aww :cry:

But hey, at least FR is awesome.

I've seen a few Momokos but I'm not sure I'd want to own one.
Max

Rebodying...

Postby Jeannie » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Dear My Scene Fans,

I'm still going to be concentrating on rebodying the My Scene girls who are at my family's house, because my room can't AFFORD for me to try to start any new collections! I swear...my room is one SEA of My Scene dolls!

I STILL hope that at least SOME of the 2009 waves reach the U.S., even if they have to come here via Big Lots!

Thanks in advance for your replies.
8)
Poof,

"Jeannie"

Jeannie

Postby kingkevin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Bubblegum wrote:I am giving up on new dolls. I have mostly focused on Fashion Royalty and Momoko stuff for now.

ive switched to Misaki. They look like toned down My Scenes to me. They probably were inspired my My Scene.....

Ill never give up on My Scene though!!! Hopefully at least one line will make it here.
kingkevin

Postby HotMyScene » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm

kingkevin wrote:

ive switched to Misaki. They look like toned down My Scenes to me. They probably were inspired my My Scene.....

Ill never give up on My Scene though!!! Hopefully at least one line will make it here.

Hey Kev. can you post a pic. of these Misaki's? I want to see... :)

On another note what I find funny is that although one of the lines is called "hollywood bling" it won't be available in HOLLYWOOD! :(
So HoT! (formally known as "ChElSeA GiRl")
HotMyScene

Postby Mimelover » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:12 am

Guys, we still haven't seen photo's from the toyfair :o don't lose hope :)
Love my nia <3 <3 <3
Mimelover

Re: More new lines in Mexico!!!!

Postby Cinnamon3 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:28 am

I wanted to let anyone interested in the line that was released in Mexico that I found a Mexico ebay seller who will get them and atm has two as of today. I've bought from this seller before and they were in great condition.

seller's name is ccameras08

Hope that anyone still wanting them can get them from this seller.
Cinnamon3

Re: More new lines in Mexico!!!!

Postby Jeannie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:32 am

Dear Cinnamon3,

Welcome! Thanks for the news. I've seen some of ccameras08's My Scene dolls on eBay. There aren't many eBay merchants who are selling the latest My Scene waves these days, so it's cool to know that there are a few merchants who have those items.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
8)

Cinnamon3 wrote:I wanted to let anyone interested in the line that was released in Mexico that I found a Mexico ebay seller who will get them and atm has two as of today. I've bought from this seller before and they were in great condition.

seller's name is ccameras08

Hope that anyone still wanting them can get them from this seller.
Poof,

"Jeannie"

Jeannie

Previous

Return to My Scene Hangout